Monday 26 November 2012

Music Monday #3: Holiday Edition

Some of my favourite Christmas songs of all time!


Elton John - "Step Into Christmas"
(gotta love a good ole' classic 70s Elton)

Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - "Jingle Bells"
(there's something about the Holidays that makes me crave jazzy tunes)

Wham! - "Last Christmas"
however, another version of this song that I love is the one by Cascada


Britney Spears - "My Only Wish (This Year)"
another classic pop Christmas song

AND OF COURSE, WHO COULD FORGET THE CLASSIC
MARIAH CAREY - "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU"

And my new favourite song from Mariah Carey's 2011 Christmas album, "Oh Santa"


keep the music playing and bask in holiday cheer!

xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...