Saturday 27 October 2012

I'm Dreaming of AH-Mazing Eyelashes!

I found this product at Shopper's Drug Mart the other day and to say I was intrigued would be an understatement. I got all hot and bothered at the prospect of having glorious eyelashes all for the low low price of $19.99. Meet Peptalash. From the makers of Nanoblur and Hydraluron, Indeed Laboratories has now [hopefully] graced us with the miracle drugstore eyelash enhancer that we have all been waiting for. 

I've heard many success stories from users of eyelash enhancing products such as Latisse and RapidLash; but I'm not in the state to be paying upwards of $100 for a product that may or may not even work for me. Mascara and the occasional pair of false eyelashes have done me well...that is until now [hopefully]. I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. I don't even know of this product will work for me - I hadn't even heard anything about this product until the day I bought it on a whim.
I'm going to continue using it for the suggested amount of time. If anything happens, well that has yet to be determined, but I will for sure be keeping updates on the progress
So far, all I can say that I like the application process of this product. It applies just like an eyeliner would - it is a very thin brush tip applicator. The product itself is a clear liquid, much like the consistency of gel. 
The directions say to apply this product twice a day, i.e. morning and night. For daytime wear, I guess I'm supposed to apply it in lieu of eyeliner but still along the base of the lashes, even with mascara on. I'm a little fuzzy on the daytime details, but for nighttime wear this product has become a part of my nightly routine. It has now become second nature for me to apply peptalash to the base of my lashes, along with cleansing and moisturizing. How convenient. 
I know I'm probably getting my hopes up in thinking that Peptalash could be a miracle worker. A girl can dream though, can't she?

Fingers crossed!

-DarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...