Monday 4 June 2012

Decor Envy: Lovely Bedroom

I love colour, but I also love the elegance and air of class that black and white gives. I'm coming to the realization that it's better to have all of the "main" pieces of furniture and statement pieces of a bedroom to be either black or white, and then add pieces of colour where it counts, but not in such abundance. Once again, Pinterest and one of my favourite blogs Lovely Undergrad has provided me with oodles of inspiration for bedroom decor. 






















Don't you wish just one of these could be yours?


a girl can dream...


xoxoDarlingBuds

1 comment:

  1. It would be nice to wake up beside a huge window but you might also want to invest in blinds or curtains. Just my two cents. Either way, everything looks as perfect as these apartments for rent in cambridge ma. It's very hard to pick a favorite out of these decors indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...