Saturday 3 March 2012

NOTD: featuring Butter London

I have heard a lot of people on YouTube constantly talking about how great Butter London is but I never believed the hype. I finally caved a couple weeks ago and bought my first Butter London nail polish. The colour I'm wearing in this post is called "Yummy Mummy" and it's absolutely divine! I now see why everybody loves these nail polishes...I'm absolutely hooked! 
This polish was opaque in just one coat. I put two because I wanted a deeper colour. The shade itself is a really beautiful brownish-beige nude. It's probably the most wearable nude nail polish I own. It was also surprisingly easy to get a clean coat on both my left hand and right hand. Now, I don't call myself a novice when it comes to painting nails; but this was quick and easy to apply. I seriously have never used a nail polish that delivered such amazing results.
Butter London polishes are definitely expensive compared to other brands. I think it's worth the price if you can find some really great stand out shades. Colours that you know you're going to get a lot of wear out of, like a nude for example, would be great to purchase from Butter London. 
Another plus of this brand is that they pride themselves on being a "3 Free" company; meaning they don't use formaldehyde, toluene or DBP in their polishes. On the back of the bottle it says "Colour, not Carcinogens." Just another great benefit of this product!


xoxoDarlingBuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...